Happy Friday and welcome back to another endlessly inspiring IT list... there is truly something for everyone here, so get clicking!
- rose a la mode is on vacation at the beach... and of course looking ever so stylish while there! I love this outfit... what I wouldn't give to be walking on the beach! (get more of rose a la mode on twitter!)
- a spot of whimsy is having a little celebration over on her blog and is giving away a one-year subscription to either martha stewart living or real simple... head on over to enter. These are definitely two of my most favorite glossies! (get more of a spot of whimsy on twitter!)
- much to my delight reorganized her pantry using ball jars. Swoon! Vintage inspired organization at it's best!
- merci blah blah looks fabulous (as always, but especially) in this breton strip top... hello gorgeous long skirt!
- capital barbie is embracing scalloping in fashion... it's so fun and feminine, it's hard not to be drawn to it. I love these red scalloped pumps! (get more of capital barbie on twitter!)
- sweetie pie style always brings the best inspiration on a monday morning... this jade-like chain necklace had me at hello. (get more of sweetie pie style on twitter!)
- good life for less launched a fabulous e-book... "50 things every woman must own..." They are selling like hot-cakes, get your copy now! (get more of good life for less on twitter!)
- a delightful design just started a fun new series called "ask abby" - check out this week's question or submit a question about interior design yourself! (get more of a delightful design on twitter!)
- rosy + tart is giving away a $25 giftcard to modcloth. Hello spring shopping! Enter the giveaway and check out her spring picks right away! (get more of rosy + tart on twitter!)
- undeniable style is paying homage to style icon jane birkin. It's no wonder this lovely lady has one of the most coveted handbags named after her! (get more of undeniable style on twitter!)
- good tots starts a weekly series featuring etsy sellers that carry fun goods for kids... this week's featured seller sells the most adorable Valentine's heart confetti. Must have!
- the hillside home is pulling together inspiration for her great room. I am loving the sophisticated yet cozy blue color she has chosen for her wall. Check out the whole inspiration on her blog!
- a fashion fixation pulls together a very simple but very stylish outfit for a road-trip. I love the use of a belt here! (get more of a fashion fixation on twitter!)
- yams designs delivers big time inspiration this week... all in black and white (remember last week it was technicolor?). You have just got to see what she has pulled together! (get more of yams designs on twitter!)
- one hundred inspirations is definitely thinking spring this week... they recreate this fun whitney port look for less than $85! What a deal!
the IT list is published weekly by jill of the good life for less... for more information on how you can be involved... click here!