Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Everybody Plays Campaign

This little lady was chosen to photographed by the AMAZING Kelle Hampton for Infantino and Step 2's new "Everybody Plays" campaign! To say that I am stoked would be the understatement of the year. I am dorking out in a big way. Of course I am proud of my little girl (I gush over her sweet smile and baby blues every chance I get), but I am also thrilled to be part of such an awesome movement that's celebrating all of the wonderful things that make our little ones so beautifully unique. And yet, in the midst of their differences, kids are kids... and everybody plays. I am just down for celebrating babies... babies of any shape, size and color. Oh, and the little ol' chance to have my all time favorite blogger take pics of my baby girl? That ain't half bad either. I have to tell you, sometimes it is just amazing to sit back and see what life throws your way.

So, I promise to take as many pictures as I can and to come back later this week and share all the deets. Tonight, I am packing the diaper bag and laying out the clothes and mapquesting the address... getting ready for our girls' day in San Diego.

If you aren't familiar with Kelle's blog, get ready to have your world rocked and click here.
And make sure to check out this great campaign.



Photobucket

2 comments:

tahnie said...

Hi there! I am stopping by from Kelle Hampton's blog (I saw your comment on her last post) and am SO THRILLED for you! What an amazing thing for your sweet little family. This is so utterly fantastic. I'm now following your blog and can't wait to read more about you and your beautiful life.

Happy Weekend!
xo.

Megan {Honey We're Home} said...

Ashley, your little daughter is so sweet! I want to squeeze her face:) I also follow Kelle's blog and think it's fantastic that y'all get to meet and have her photograph your baby! So fun! I can't wait to see the pics:)

Post a Comment

I heart comments.